No charges on Pre-emption right
Starting from Season 2019/2020, subscribers can exerce the pre-emption right on the seats occupied in the preceding Season without any additional fees:
- until Sunday 21 July for the Symphonic Season
- until Sunday 15 September for the other series.
Subscribers to the Prime, Opera, Ballet, Mini, Weekend and Symphonic series can ask for a change of date for another performance of the same title and in the same seating category in case they cannot attend their series date. The request has to be sent at least 48h before the date (the sooner between the series date and the new desired one) by email to email@example.com. The service has a fee of 10 € for opera and ballet perfromances and 5 € for concerts.
Priority booking on tickets
Subscribers ot the 2019/2020 Season can book additional tickets for the 2019/2020 Season with a priority channel directly at the Ticket Office, at the following conditions and until seats last:
Opera, Opera Prime and Ballet Prime Subscribers:
- from 7 to 14 October can buy tickets for operas Tosca, Roméo et Juliette, Il trovatore, Il turco in Italia, Salome, Pelléas et Mélisande, Tannhäuser, L’amore dei tre re and ballets Sylvia, Serata van Manen - Petit, Madina, Romeo and Juliet;
- from 20 to 30 March can buy tickets for operas Fedora, Un ballo in maschera, La traviata, Il viaggio a Reims, Agrippina, Erwartung - Intolleranza 1960, La Gioconda and ballets Présentation - Prometeo, Swan Lake, La Dame aux camélias, The Nutcracker.
Ballet, Mini, Weekend, Symphonic Subscribers:
- from 11 to 14 October can buy tickets for operas Tosca, Roméo et Juliette, Il trovatore, Il turco in Italia, Salome, Pelléas et Mélisande, Tannhäuser, L’amore dei tre Re;
- from 26 to 30 March can buy tickets for operas Fedora, Un ballo in maschera, La traviata, Il viaggio a Reims, Agrippina, Erwartung - Intolleranza 1960, La Gioconda.
Each subsciption seat holder is entitled to purchase one ticket for each title.
ScalAperta, Previews for young audicences and the Season Premiere are excluded from this priority channel.
Moreover,, at any time after the confirmation of a subscription, it will be possible for Opera subscribers to purchase tickets for Il trovatore (1 ticket for each subscription holder), for Ballet subscribers to purchase tickets for Présentation - Prometeo (1 ticket for each subscription holder) and for Recital subscribers to purchase tickets for Anna Netrebko's concert (1 ticket for each subscription holder) directly at the box office before the normal opening of sales.
Other benefits and services for the Subscribers:
Evening program booklet: Opera, Opera Prime and Ballet Prime Subscribers receive vouchers to pick up a courtesy program booklet for each title in their series.
Taxi booking service: Subscribers can ask our staff to book a priority Taxi with the 8585 Service during the nights in their series.
Card “Best in Parking”: a 35% discount will be available for subscribers that are parking at the Piazza Meda parking (entrance from Corso Matteotti).
La Scala Shop Card: Subscribers will enjoy a 10% discount on any purchase at “La Scala Shop”.
Museo Teatrale: entrance to the Theatre's Museum is free for all the subscribers, by simply exhibiting the season ticket. Check out the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions on www.museoscala.org.
Subscription wallet and Diary: Subscribers will receive as a gift a special wallet created by Nazareno Gabrielli and a 2020 Diary created by Boost for Teatro alla Scala
For further information:
Infotel Scala Service
Tel +39 02 72 00 37 44