La Scala is famous the world over for its exceptional artistic standards, thanks to an extensive tour schedule that includes performances in some of the best-known theatres in Italy and abroad.
La Scala’s international vocation began on its one-hundredth birthday. In 1878, the Orchestra of La Scala gave a series of concerts at the Trocadéro in Paris for the Universal Exposition. Thirty-one years later, the company performed its first opera abroad. From 1878 to 2012 around 120 international touring projects will have been accomplished, totalling 700 performances in 37 countries.
Sponsoring a tour is the perfect way to associate your company with La Scala’s international reputation. From Argentina to Japan, the US to China, La Scala will carry your brand across the world, to some of its biggest capital cities.
Visibility and benefits:
- your logo and credits will appear on all communications materials for the event: printed materials, promotional materials, videos, website, etc.
- work with us to create ad hoc promotional materials
- benefit from exclusivity among La Scala sponsors
- attend tour performances with generous access to complimentary tickets for your guests
- partner La Scala at press conferences, gala events and other functions at La Scala as and when they are organised
Our Press Office and PR Department are at your service to offer you the visibility you require in your role as tour sponsor.
Go to the Photo Gallery of the Tournée.