The Theatre reserves for every performance:
- 3 seats in the stalls for wheelchair users and their companions;
- 1 seat in the stalls for viewers with disabilities and their companion.
Ticket prices for people with a disability of 100%:
- Opera € 80
- Ballet € 50
- Symphonic Concerts € 40
- Singing Recitals € 7
- Extraordinary Concerts € 60
- Opening Night of 7 December € 250
- Great Performances for Little Viewers € 1
A free ticket will be issued to the accompanying person.
Tickets must be reserved by calling the dedicated line +39 02 88796112, which is open every day from 12pm to 6pm.
ATTENTION: even on the first day of sale, the service collects reservations from 12pm.
Spectators with disabilities must send the appropriate documentation, certifying the nature and entity of their disability and specifying whether they are wheelchair-bound.
In order to offer the possibility to the greatest number of people to attend the performances, the reservations confirmed by the service must be paid according to the following methods and deadlines:
- by bank transfer within 10 days before the performance;
- by credit card by email within the day before the performance;
- at the Box Office of the Theatre within the day before the performance.
The Theatre reserves the right, in exceptional cases, to change the number of seats made available to disabled spectators for artistic reasons. Booking requests for this service sent by e-mail or made at the Box Office won’t be taken into consideration.
Access to the stalls is facilitated by special ramps. The theatre is also equipped with a bathroom for people with disabilities. For safety reasons, wheelchairs cannot access boxes and balconies.