Priority Seating Selection
Until 26 September 2022, subscribers may exercise the right to reserve their current seat for the upcoming season without any increase of the price.
Purchase tickets in advance
Subscribers have the possibility to buy tickets in advance for the performances of the next Season, online from the dedicated page of webshop of Teatro alla Scala (sent periodically by newsletter) or by telephone at the dedicated number +39 0299901922 (Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm).
Opera, Prime Opera, Prime Balletto subscribers:
- from 4th to 17th October 2022 can buy in advance the tickets for Boris Godunov, Salome, I Vespri siciliani, La boheme, Les contes d’Hoffman, Le zite n’galera, Lucia di Lammermoor, Lo schiaccianoci, Dawson/Duato/Kratz/Kylian, Le corsaire, Serata William Forsythe;
- from 17th to 30th January 2023 can buy in advance the tickets for Andrea Chenier, Rusalka, Macbeth, Il barbiere di Siviglia, Le nozze di Figaro, Peter Grimes, L’amore dei tre re, Romeo e Giulietta, Il lago dei cigni, Aspects of Nijinsky.
Balletto, Mini, Weekend, Sinfonica subscribers:
- from 10th to 17th October 2022 can buy in advance the tickets for Boris Godunov, Salome, I Vespri siciliani, La boheme, Les contes d’Hoffman, Le zite n’galera, Lucia di Lammermoor, Lo schiaccianoci, Dawson/Duato/Kratz/Kylian, Le corsaire, Serata William Forsythe;
- from 23rd to 30th January 2023 can buy in advance the tickets for Andrea Chenier, Rusalka, Macbeth, Il barbiere di Siviglia, Le nozze di Figaro, Peter Grimes, L’amore dei tre, Romeo e Giulietta, Il lago dei cigni, Aspects of Nijinsky.
Every subscription gives the opportunity to buy 1 ticket for every title.
7th December Opening Night and UNDER30 previews are not included.
Opera subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for performances of La bohème, from September 2022, by telephone at the dedicated number +39 0299901922 (Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm) or at the Box Office of the Theatre (Monday to Saturday from 12am to 6pm), maximum 2 tickets per subription.
• Additional subscriptions at a discounted price
Opera and Prime Opera subscribers are entitled to a 10% discount if they add one or more Mini and Ballet season tickets to their subscription.
These purchases are available only at the Theatre Box Office.
• Date Change Service
Prime, Opera, Ballet, Mini, Weekend and Symphonic subscribers (excluded Under30 and 30/35 formulas), should they be unable to attend a performance on the allotted date, can take advantage of the “date change service” for the same production and sector, at the price of € 10 for opera and ballet performances and € 5 for concerts, with request within 48 hours from the date of the premiere of the production (specifying both the allotted date and the requested date change):
- by email to email@example.com;
- by telephone at the dedicated number +39 0299901922 (Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm).
After a change of date, subscribers cannot regain their original seat.
Date changes cannot be requested by UNDER30 season-ticket holders and for subscriptions made out through the Cultural Promotion Service. Subscribers to boxes can only request a date change for the entire box.
Delivery of season-ticket cards
In the case of online purchases or requests sent by email or fax, these cards will be sent to the subscriber’s given address from September 2021.
Services and facilities for subscribers
• Programme: Opera, Prime Opera and Prime Ballet subscribers will receive a booklet of vouchers entitling them to receive a free programme for each performance included in their subscription.
• Taxi Bookings: at the end of performances, subscription holders can ask theatre staff to call a taxi (registered with the 8585 service) and will be given priority over other customers (according to the request order).
• “Best in Parking” Card: discount card of 35% to be used at the automatic cash machines at the exit of the Theatre’s partnered parking garage in Piazza Meda, with access from Corso Matteotti.
• “La Scala Shop” discount: all subscribers are entitled to a 10% discount on all purchases at “La Scala Shop”.
• Theatre Museum: admission to the Theatre Museum is free for all subscribers. To access the museum, simply show your season-ticket card. For more information on the permanent collection and upcoming exhibitions visit www.museoscala.org.
• Season-ticket card holder: subscribers will receive a dedicated season-ticket card holder designed exclusively for Teatro alla Scala by Nazareno Gabrielli.
• Agenda: subscribers also receive an exclusive Boost agenda customised for the new season of the Teatro alla Scala.
For further information:
Infotel Scala Service
Tel +39 02 72 00 37 44