Teatro alla Scala's subscribers enjoy many exclusive benefits:
• Priority Seating Selection
Until 21 July 2019 (for Symphonic Season subscribers) and 15 September 2019 for all others, subscribers may exercise the right to reserve
their current seat for the upcoming season. From the next Season, it will be possible to renew subscriptions without any increase of the price.
• Date Change Service
Should they be unable to attend a performance on the allotted date, Premieres, Opera, Ballet, Mini, Weekend and Symphonic subscription holders can take advantage of the
“date change service” for the same production and sector, by e-mailing a request within 48 hours from the date of the premiere of the production (specifying both the
allotted date and the requested date change) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This service costs € 10 for opera and ballet performances and € 5 for concerts.
After a change of date, subscribers cannot regain their original seat. Date changes cannot be requested for reserved performances. Date changes cannot be requested by UNDER30
season-ticket holders and for subscriptions made out through the Cultural Promotion Service. Subscribers to boxes can only request a date change for the entire box.
• To purchase tickets in advance
Subscribers have the possibility to buy tickets in advance for the performances
of Season 2019/2020, only at the Theatre Box Office.
Opera, Prime Opera, Prime Balletto subscribers:
- from 7th to 14th October can buy in advance the tickets for the operas Tosca, Roméo et Juliette, Il trovatore, Il turco in Italia, Salome, Pelléas et Mélisande, Tannhäuser,
L’amore dei tre re and for the ballets Sylvia, Serata van Manen - Petit, Madina, Romeo e Giulietta;
- from 20th to 30th March can buy in advance the tickets for the operas Fedora, Un ballo in maschera, La traviata, Il viaggio a Reims, Agrippina, Erwartung - Intolleranza
1960, La Gioconda and the ballets Prometeo, Il lago dei cigni, La Dame aux camélias, Lo schiaccianoci.
Balletto, Mini, Weekend, Sinfonica subscribers:
- from 11th to 14th October can buy in advance the tickets for the operas Tosca, Roméo et Juliette, Il trovatore, Il turco in Italia, Salome, Pelléas et Mélisande, Tannhäuser,
L’amore dei tre re;
- from 26th to 30th March can buy in advance the tickets for the operas Fedora, Un ballo in maschera, La traviata, Il viaggio a Reims, Agrippina, Erwartung - Intolleranza
1960, La Gioconda.
Every subscription gives the opportunity to buy 1 ticket for every title.
Scalaperta performances, 7th December Opening Night and UNDER30 previews are not included.
Opera subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for performances of Il trovatore (ScalAperta performance not included);
Ballet subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for performances of Présentation-Prometeo (ScalAperta performance not included);
Recital subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for the recitals of Marcelo Álvarez and Anna Netrebko.
These pre-empting purchases can only be made at the Theatre Box Office.
• Additional subscriptions at a discounted price
Opera and Prime Opera subscribers are entitled to a 10% discount if they add one or more Mini and Ballet season tickets to their subscription. These purchases are available
only at the Theatre Box Office.
Services and facilities for subscribers
• Programme: Opera, Prime Opera and Prime Ballet subscribers will receive a booklet of vouchers entitling them to receive a free programme for each performance
included in their subscription.
• Taxi Bookings: at the end of performances, subscription holders can ask theatre staff to call a taxi (registered with the 8585 service) and will be given priority over other
customers (according to the request order).
• “Best in Parking” Card: discount card of 35% to be used at the automatic cash machines at the exit of the Theatre’s partnered parking garage in Piazza Meda, with access from
• “La Scala Shop” discount: all subscribers are entitled to a 10% discount on all purchases at “La Scala Shop”.
• Theatre Museum: admission to the Theatre Museum is free for all subscribers. To access the museum, simply show your season-ticket card. For more information on the permanent
collection and upcoming exhibitions visit www.museoscala.org.
• Season-ticket card holder: subscribers will receive a dedicated season-ticket card holder designed exclusively for Teatro alla Scala by Nazareno Gabrielli.
• Agenda: subscribers also receive an exclusive Boost agenda customised for the new season of the Teatro alla Scala.
Delivery of season-ticket cards
If a subscription is newly taken out or renewed at the Box Office, the subscriber will receive
a season-ticket card for each seat purchased. In the case of online purchases or requests sent
by email or fax, these cards will be sent to the subscriber’s given address from September 2019.
For Libero UNDER30 subscriptions, no season-ticket card will be issued as these subscribers
only need to provide the identification code sent them by email to obtain their tickets.
For further information:
Infotel Scala Service
Tel +39 02 72 00 37 44