- Subscriptions can be taken out or renewed only by the holder or by a person delegated by the holder.
- Subscribers will receive a ticket for each seat included in the subscription.
- Subscriptions are personal and not transferable. For companies the Teatro alla Scala suggest the "Corporate" Subscriptions.
- Subscribers who fail to attend on the date scheduled for their event forfeit any right with respect to that performance. Subscribers’ seats will be kept free and will not be used by the Theatre. Subscribers are entitled to request a date change, which should be sent by mail to email@example.com or by fax to +39 02 86 17 68 at least 48 hours before the date of the performance. Their request must include a photocopy of the subscription cards. The box office can send the answer. The cost of each new seat, for any seating area, is of € 10 for Operas and Ballets and € 3 for Concerts. The management reserves the right to allocate new seats and to use those unoccupied by subscribers, subject to availability. Date changes to opening and reserved performances are not possible. Date changes are not possible for "UNDER30" subscriptions.
Subscribers in boxes can only request the change of date for the entire box.
- Performances of particular artistic interest may be broadcast on television. The management reserves the right to move some seats in subscriptions for technical reasons.
- In the event of absolute necessity, the management reserves the right to alter the cast and to change dates or types of performance previously advertised in the programme.
ATTENTION: For the reduction in the capacity of the Hall, in compliance with the legislation for the containment of the contagion from Covid-19, the seats purchased may be changed in their position by virtue of interpersonal distancing.